Oh so many projects! How does one choose??? I have seen a lot of blogging this month about setting goals for the coming year and it has got me thinking about what I wanted to accomplish this year genealogically speaking. Here is a list of what I would like to do:
- Civil War – The 3 (or 4) Mattson brothers from Chester Co. PA who fought in the war
- England – The Dibben and Cork Families who came to the mid west in 1870‘s – finally get my money’s worth from my Find My Past subscription!
- DAR Supplements for 4 ancestors that haven’t been proved
- Mayflower Society Application for George Soule
- Pennsylvania Research Trip – too many families to name over a 250 year period!
- Texas Research Trip – Turner and Hollingsworth families
- Client Research
Take Professional Classes
- Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh – hope I get in!
- NGS Home Study Course to fill in my gaps in knowledge
- Great Migration presentation to a few organizations
- Building new presentation on topic TBD
Organization – Update My Research Binders
- US Locations
Keeping up on Journals/Webinars/Blogs/Books/Magazines
- Too many to mention
Unrealistic huh? Talk about biting off more than I can chew, but maybe our projects choose us as much as we choose them….I suspect you will be hearing what gets selected in the coming months.
Reblogged this on Sotto Voce and commented:
Oh so true. I am trying to prioritize based on which family members can still tell me stories.
Pingback: Follow Friday: Ascending the Stairs « Talking Box Genealogy