Oh so many projects! How does one choose??? I have seen a lot of blogging this month about setting goals for the coming year and it has got me thinking about what I wanted to accomplish this year genealogically speaking. Here is a list of what I would like to do:
- Civil War – The 3 (or 4) Mattson brothers from Chester Co. PA who fought in the war
- England – The Dibben and Cork Families who came to the mid west in 1870‘s – finally get my money’s worth from my Find My Past subscription!
- DAR Supplements for 4 ancestors that haven’t been proved
- Mayflower Society Application for George Soule
- Pennsylvania Research Trip – too many families to name over a 250 year period!
- Texas Research Trip – Turner and Hollingsworth families
- Client Research
Take Professional Classes
- Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh – hope I get in!
- NGS Home Study Course to fill in my gaps in knowledge
- Great Migration presentation to a few organizations
- Building new presentation on topic TBD
Organization – Update My Research Binders
- US Locations
Keeping up on Journals/Webinars/Blogs/Books/Magazines
- Too many to mention
Unrealistic huh? Talk about biting off more than I can chew, but maybe our projects choose us as much as we choose them….I suspect you will be hearing what gets selected in the coming months.